Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still chuggin

Today was day two of the VBS. Day one went very well as did day two. I was pleasantly surprised at the response to the music station. The kids loved learning English songs and enjoyed the musical games as well. Yesterday, after e VBS, we went to the First Steps Drop in center. My heart broke when I walked in and saw kids younger than my little sister. It was chaotic but the kids enjoyed crafts and games with the team. As some others have blogged, last night we did a devo wi the girls of Hope house. I was blessed by e time of prayer. The girls will have one girl lead in prayer but the others whisper their prayers as well. They prayed with such a genuine spirit. The team is exhausted but still chugging. With a few power naps and the Lord's streng, I think we'll make it. Kaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment